Tungsten Crema Wheat Rock Instrumental Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tungsten Crema Wheat Rock Instrumental Demo

So, long story short I decided I'm going to sell my Tungsten Crema Wheat (think boutique Tweed Deluxe).

I originally threw up a recording of some **** playing. I decided to hell with it, it's Sunday and it's time to rock the hell out and have some fun recording an instrumental song for a change. There really isn't much to the song, I just decided to throw together some chords and noodle over it. All in all, I'm pleased with how it turned out and it should be a good representation of the amp for any buyer.

Guitar is a Gibson ES-335, mic is a Royer R-121, preamp is a D.W. Fearns VT-1 and A/D conversion is a Lynx Hilo. Rhythm crunch is bridge humbucker full up, clean lead is bridge humbucker with volume rolled off a bit, bluesy leads and slide are neck pickup full up. No EQ, no compression, no effects of any kind - bone dry.

Listen to Tungsten Crema Wheat Demo by That90'sGuy #np on #SoundCloud
    Last edited by That90'sGuy; 06-23-2013, 01:33 PM.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Re: Tungsten Crema Wheat Rock Instrumental Demo

That sounded really good, man.

Crazy that all that was dry to the amp.

That amp has a really desirable natural voice.
    my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Re: Tungsten Crema Wheat Rock Instrumental Demo

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
      That sounded really good, man.

Crazy that all that was dry to the amp.

That amp has a really desirable natural voice.
      Thanks I6

It's one of those amps that drives me crazy. I want to sell it, then I play back clips and I realize just how well it fits the stuff I write, but I'm still a silverface/blackface guy at heart - I just wish I could find the right overdrive/distortion pedal to make the transition easier.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Working...
      X