No announcement yet.

Warmoth 7/8, SD JB pickup, CAE OD100 Clasic Plus, Suhr Badger 30 and Maxon OD9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth 7/8, SD JB pickup, CAE OD100 Clasic Plus, Suhr Badger 30 and Maxon OD9

Hi! Just wanted to share this video of me playin' with the gear i mentioned above, hope you like it!!

Re: Warmoth 7/8, SD JB pickup, CAE OD100 Clasic Plus, Suhr Badger 30 and Maxon OD9

Comment

Re: Warmoth 7/8, SD JB pickup, CAE OD100 Clasic Plus, Suhr Badger 30 and Maxon OD9

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
      Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

nice one Diego. Parts of that solo gave me goosebumps.
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

that solo was pretty epic i love your tone
          sigpic
          Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
          Dunlop Crybaby
          MXR Custom Comp
          GFS Twin Overdrive
          Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
          Blackstar HT-DISTX
          Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Comment

Very nice! Great feel, note choice, tone....all of it.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Thanks fellas! I didn't know this got finally posted (for the reviews and all that stuff) Special thanks to CTN for gettin that embed right!!

I'm really glad you've liked it, thanks a lot for your input and kind words

Rock and Roll!!

Comment

Working...
              X