• Show
Clear All

Re: What is this effect???? :s

i don't know about that medal?
    @@@@

Comment

Originally posted by krulty View Post
      I don't think it is a harmoniser. It didn't alter the pitch at all. It just kinda modulated it so it sounded like two or more guitars playing the exact same thing. I also recall it was a dedicated function. Making it sound like 2 - 50 guitars at once.
      From memory you can set a harmonizer to just double/triple/x up with out changing pitch.
      sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
      - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

I think you're on the right track. I'm pretty sure I remember the Zoom patch you're talking about. I think it involves short delays and digital pitch shifting, though I think 6ms is too short - that's flanger/comb filter range.

My guess would be delays around 12-30ms and shifts around 4-12 cents. At least if I remember properly - I haven't messed with this stuff for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
          People who steal gear have no respect for the work and sacrifice that it take to become a musician. Musician who steal gear should have their fingers lobbed off.
          They are just abuse for us.
          ford repair huntington beach

Comment

symphonic?
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I dont know which zoom you had. But I had a ZOOm 606 and it was called "Doubling." Hope that helps. I am not much into effects these days so had ignored this thread at first. I am sure you are talking about DOUBLING. It is basically a short delay added.

sigpic
              Ibanez SA 120- Bridge JB Trembucker Neck Jazz
              JFG Flying V,
              "If you hear something you're unable to play, then you have room to grow."-Al Di Meola
              John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Comment

Working...
              X