banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylord new (old) song! (JP7,Axefx,S2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylord new (old) song! (JP7,Axefx,S2.0)

Hey guys, so I decided to revisit one of the first songs that I wrote/recorded almost a year ago but never posted. Riff credit to my pal Joey for helping me with a couple of the ideas. This time around I tried using a slightly different guitar tone and for the drums, I stuck with using just the avatar kit as opposed to reinforcing the kick with the Metal Machine samples. Any feedback or critique is always appreciated!

Updated: 9/7 This was one of the first songs I wrote/ recorded almost a year ago and decided to revisit it. Riff credit to my pal Joey for helping me with a couple of the riffs. I tried using a sligh
    Last edited by Taylord; 09-07-2013, 12:17 PM. Reason: Updated link

Re: Taylord new (old) song! (JP7,Axefx,S2.0)

Bump. Any suggestions guys?

Comment

Sounds good to me!
      My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
      The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
      Originally posted by CTN
      I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
      FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
        X