Steve Stevens and Harold Faltermeyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Stevens and Harold Faltermeyer

Guys I made this clip to test my headstock rig. Unfortunately, due to the MASSIVE amount of covers it will probably never get any views.

I'd really appreciate any input from my fellow Duncanites. Leave a like, dislike, or comment to free me from the 6th page!

Neck pickup: DiMarzio Chopper
    Bridge pickup: Duncan Blues Saraceno

AccountKiller

Re: Steve Stevens and Harold Faltermeyer

That is mad cool

Comment

Excellent! Love the point of view! Helps me to watch the fingers! Great playing! Only critique Id offer is better balance with the backing track.. Sorry, I have no advice on how..
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
        Excellent! Love the point of view! Helps me to watch the fingers! Great playing! Only critique Id offer is better balance with the backing track.. Sorry, I have no advice on how..
        Thanks man. Yeah, I used my iPhone with this so I had to deal with the crappy phone mic.

I'd record the audio separately, but then you run into people who say the video is fake.

Using an actual mp3 would've probably helped too, but on the spur of the moment. I just played a video on Youtube.
        AccountKiller

Comment

Working...
        X