Quick Cubase SX question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Cubase SX question...

Alright, I'm setting up my audio routing in Cubase, but I can't figure out how to set up my output. I have my inputs set up fine, the singal goes into my M-Audio Delta 66 card (ASIO) into Cubase. However, I want the output (say I want to listen over a take I just did, NOT monitor as I play) to go through my Soundblaster Audigy 2 NX. That's the soundcard that handles all of audio output duties on my PC, as it is hooked into my AV receiver.

This setup worked fine using Cool Edit Pro, so I know the cards don't conflict (they run on different drivers) I just can't find how to route everything the way I want in Cubase. Any help is appreciated, and if you need to know anything specific just ask. Thanks guys.
    After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Re: Quick Cubase SX question...

I had the same problem, but I have studio monitors hooked up to my US-428 for listening in Cubase and then anything I export out, or listen on the PC goes thorugh my PC's soundcard by default. As long as Cubase is open though, my PC soundcard is bypassed. that may also be your problem too.
    Dirrty Hairy - A Tribute To Hair Metal

'05 Splawn/Mansel Custom Strat
    '95 PRS Custom 24
    '89 PRS CE 24

'05 Splawn Quick Rod
    '04 Splawn Quick Rod
    Splawn 4-12
    Marshall JCM 800 4-12

Comment

Working...
    X