• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small clean thing...

Small looped groove and a clean guitar!

Re: Small clean thing...

That was weirdly wonderful.

Some bits reminded me a bit of Steve Vai's Salamanders In The Sun.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Thanks....dunno that one from Stevie though.
      Just goofed around...

Comment

Even your "little loops" sound like they were recorded at Capitol studios lol. Fantastic sound & tune!
        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Thanks.
          Well it is a deadsimple stetup.
          Two mics, one old USB preamp, laptop(busted and barely alive) even older Nuendo recording suite for movie and tv tracks.

Small easy to control and dial in good sounds amp, I record in mono and use three tracks, two panned left and right and one center...from there it is a matter of mixing it, or leave some out.
          The loop I recorded with the DL-8 Hardwire runs through the amps effect loop, and it is located after the echo pedal I use.

Oh I forgot the Vai thing, it is from Flexable haha... Just forgot, have not heard any Vai in years now.

Comment

..so the solo's on 3 tracks? Cool..never tried that myself..I always imagined solo's were always on single tracks for some reason...

My 7 yr old PC's stuffed so full of crap, I have to delete old files/programs every time I want to transfer a new clip from my handheld recorder to it so I can trim/fade with Audacity & upload to Soundcloud/Youtube ..I'm running totally in the red

I think my next step will probably be to get a better/dedicated loop pedal so I can actually use my amp's & pedals instead of the onboard digital preset stuff...and hopefully even a new PC someday haha..

Until then..it's the Zoom G1XON for me
            "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Haha yeah there is always something

Comment

Working...
              X