Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange OR15 Clip

Pulpy....

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Orange OR15 Clip

Great tone!

Comment

That sounds very, very good.
      Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
      My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Ha! When I first started listening to your demo, I thought, "Man, I'd really test out this amp with some Victim Of Changes!". Then when you started playing the intro, I was like, "**** YEAH!!! VICTIM OF CHANGES!!!".

Comment

Heh.. thanks everyone for giving a listen!

Definitely 70s and even early 80s Priest is well covered with this amp and the speakers I am using
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I dig the clip. Great playing selection for that kind of tone.
            Soundcloud

Comment

That sounds killer!

Comment

Good sounding stuff.....
                Hehe had a laugh over your avatar

Comment

Thank you all.

I feel I have it dialed in far better now for my tastes. I put the Mullard RI 84s back in and it has chewy more vintage sounding midrange and doesn't get so spikey as the tubes really get hot. JJ el84s are just harsher when pushed.

The amp also sounds much better in 7w mode with the mullard reissues.

I am just more impressed with this amp every time I power it up.

Comment

Working...
                  X