TDR Slick EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDR Slick EQ

I can't remember who recommended the Slick EQ plug in to someone, but downloaded it and a few other from TDR and just wanted to say thanks. Great plug ins, and FREE!!!

Did anyone happen to get their hands on Eventide's Ultrachannel when they did the free download as a soft release? If not, you missed a pretty good freebie.

Thanks again,
    Al

Re: TDR Slick EQ

My favourite EQ plugin right now is the RS56 from Waves. Have not tried the Slick EQ, though; thanks for the tip.

I have the Eventide, but am not impressed.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

All my plugins are freebies (I'm poor, duh!), and TDR and Variety Of Sound are the ones I use most.
      sigpic
      "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
      --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
      Originally posted by Lewguitar
      In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

I saw you doing some analog mxing, but haven't read the post man. How's that going?

Comment

Originally posted by guitar74 View Post
          I saw you doing some analog mixing, but haven't read the post man. How's that going?
          It's going ... expensively lol. The amount of cables needed to mix in analog with outboard gear is mind boggling. Technically, it's going to be a hybrid mix as the only outboard gear I am using are reverbs, parallel compressors, echo/delay, and very basic EQ.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Never mixed w/analog. My experience with it back in the '80s/early '90s was paying a studio to use it and seeing a huge rats nest of cables/patchbays/racks with channel strips, etc. Made me glad I was a musician and not an engineer.

Comment

Working...
            X