JB/Phat Cat Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB/Phat Cat Combo

I recorded the track "Monday Blues" using garageband on my new Mac Mini. It features my warmoth tele on lead with JB bridge and Phat Cat in the neck. The ryhthm track is my 50th Anniversary Strat, neck pup. I can email the backing track if anyone is interested!

Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Re: JB/Phat Cat Combo

Sounds awesome man . . . nice bluesy/jazzy sounds, and the phrasing is pretty good too. I like how you don't rush the notes, but let the guitar speak . . .
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Re: JB/Phat Cat Combo

Thanks for the compliments bro,

i am just getting the hang of the garageband program. i dont like the way the rhythm track "loops," but I do like the tone.

The reason i dont rush notes, BTW, is because i can't
      Gibson ES-335 (stock '57 Classics)*Warmoth Tele (PGn/Brobuckerbridge) *Fender American Strat w/DiMarzio Fast Track Is*Fender Princeton Reverb*Martin D-28*Favorite effects-Maxon AD80*80s Ibanez TS-9*80s Boss OD-1*Fulldrive 2*Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive and MicroVibe-Maxon AF-9*Vox Wah

Comment

Working...
      X