Sound Test With Spector Legend 4 Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Test With Spector Legend 4 Classic

I just bought this bass about four days ago, and I love it!! Anyways, the dude I bought it from had actually thrown some new strings on it, but he told me they were just some cheap crap.

Soooooo, this is what it sounds like with those strings on it.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I just got some new DR Lo-Rider strings in the mail on Saturday, so I'm going to re-string it and do another sound sample later with those on it.

Re: Sound Test With Spector Legend 4 Classic

Originally posted by Funkfingers
    Plectrum?
    Yes, I play with a pick because it is what "MY" type of music calls for. I can use my fingers, as that is what they taught me at B.I.T., but honestly, I just don't dig that tone for my type of music. It just doesn't work for what I do. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      I just bought this bass about four days ago, and I love it!! Anyways, the dude I bought it from had actually thrown some new strings on it, but he told me they were just some cheap crap.

Soooooo, this is what it sounds like with those strings on it.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I just got some new DR Lo-Rider strings in the mail on Saturday, so I'm going to re-string it and do another sound sample later with those on it.
      Nice! Love love LOVE Spector basses!

Sounds awesome man, love that deep almost growling type tone, Spector basses are awesome! And I like the sound with a pick.

Comment

Sounds meaty and such Like it!

Comment

that's a nice crisp bass tone! The style and tone remind me of some early biohazard songs
          "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Comment

What are the specs on the bass? Active pickups? I play bass w a pick also.
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

sweet like those basses

I wanted the TBird style one they made
              My Bands -
              https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
              www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
              www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
              GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Nice, definitely a Spector. I recently sold my Legend 4. Fantastic playing instrument, just not my tone. Not ugly enough for me, it always just sounded delightfully articulate and nice. As such I am left with my 2 SX basses, plenty of ugly to go around there.

They excel at what they do though. Thrives in that AIC/Pantera/90sTallica territory.
                Last edited by ex-250; 11-07-2015, 06:52 PM.
                Originally posted by Aceman
                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Thanks. I've totally changed that tone a lot now...lol

Comment

Working...
                  X