• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old school emo vibe

Let me know what you think

Originally posted by gibson175
    metal zones are for pussies.

Re: old school emo vibe

Very nice. Parts of it remind me of something else, but I can't think what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      Very nice. Parts of it remind me of something else, but I can't think what it is.
      Thanks, Jolly!

Comment

Beuatiful cat gut string tone! I wish you had a whole album of this, I would dig that a lot. I would say I probabl;y love a classical guitar tone more than anything, and here you really got that tone recorded superbly. Not sure how you did it, even lots of major label s and artists cd's of a classical guitar I have do not sound that good.

It was a little monotonous, just one or two simple changes, maybe work on a more technical piece, but the playing and the palpable deep tone were sweet as can be.
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
          Beuatiful cat gut string tone! I wish you had a whole album of this, I would dig that a lot. I would say I probabl;y love a classical guitar tone more than anything, and here you really got that tone recorded superbly. Not sure how you did it, even lots of major label s and artists cd's of a classical guitar I have do not sound that good.

It was a little monotonous, just one or two simple changes, maybe work on a more technical piece, but the playing and the palpable deep tone were sweet as can be.
          Wow, thanks dude! Setup is nothing impressive... shure sm81, tascam interface... I guess the real star is the guitar--replica of a 19th century Stauffer guitar.

I can see where it may seem monotonous at parts, I wrote it for my new group which is gonna be class guitar + effects and cajon, so hopefully when that all comes together it'll liven up a bit

Comment

Sweet stuff for sure!
            Have the same as Jolly...but I cannot remember what it is either!

Comment

Working...
            X