did a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did a video

I think most of you folks might have already heard this. What i didn't know was that she was videoing the recording process. Seems ridiculous not to realize they were filming but i guess the video guy was very unobtrusive! Anyway...its a video! Hope you enjoy.
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Re: did a video

Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

I liked the production in conjunction with that style .... very 1970s analogue sounding, nice and warm. I think the voice and all the instruments benefit, it's very 'listenable'. For my tastes, it breathes better than a more 'contemporary' version that might feature a slightly more thrashy approach with a harder-edged production.

Eminently listenable. Nice work.
      Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Thanks cobber.
        It was all analog and stuff. Free energy device studios and Richie is very good for that vibe.
        Have a look at the other videos that Lozz made. There is some really good stuff in there. The next one due out in a couple of weeks is a collab with paul kelley.

will...love that young ones scene. It never gets old.
        "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
        Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

That was REALLy cool!!!
          Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Nice!
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
              X