New Guitar Clip (Strandberg content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guitar Clip (Strandberg content)

After getting my new Strandberg Boden OS 6 tweaked to my satisfaction, it was time to put it to the recording test. It's a little something I wrote over the weekend. I think it really shows off the advantages of a multi-scale guitar as the low strings have some nice piano-like qualities while the high strings bend like nobody's business. It's not too hard to do a major third bend on this guitar and as this clip demonstrates, it's not at all difficult to do bends of a minor third.

Bass was my cheapo Ibanez and guitar and bass were both recorded direct through an AxeFx.

Last edited by aleclee; 02-29-2016, 10:37 PM.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
    My Music

Re: New Guitar Clip (Strandberg content)

Wow....those low notes are killer sounding on the clean. They don't overpower anything. Fantastic tone on the leads. Everything is really crystal clear. Great playing, and song as well!!

Comment

Yeah, that lead tone is sweet. Nice liquid and creamy tone.

Comment

Do not EVER demo anything with chorus on it unless you are demoing a chorus pedal.
        Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
          Do not EVER demo anything with chorus on it unless you are demoing a chorus pedal.
          I don't see anything about his post that says anything about a demo. He simply recorded a new song with a new guitar. Apparently, he felt the song needed chorus, and I agree with that.

Comment

I suppose some folks hate certain effects to the point where they never want to hear them.
            Originally posted by LesStrat
            make sure that you own the gear, not vice versa.
            My Music

Comment

That was really cool.
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I dont usually like clean stuff but really dig the clean tone and soloing

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
                  Chill out there bahd, he's showing off the guitar through a tune he wrote...not a straight demo per se.
                  TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                  X