I would like some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like some feedback

Just made this somg yesterday. I would like some feedback from the Duncan community. I have a pearly gate in the bridge and a slash alnico II pro in the neck of my ibanez artcore as73 semi hollow body. I used a digitech rp360xp through an orange 35rt amp. The mic used is a blue snowball. Let me know what you think!!! (Yea it has a rage vibe to it, thats why I like it)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tskins03; 03-04-2016, 12:17 PM.

Re: I would like some feedback

Well,
    I guess honesty is good if this is a real thing. Sounds on guitar are ok, could be any pickup with the way it is set up. Who knows what all your EQ's were? I must beg your pardon, but could not have been more boring. I am older at 63 so I really don't care about how you recorded it. But that is not what you asked. You asked what anyone "thinks".
    Where were you. It would have nice to at least see you play the predominant "lead" parts. My personal feedback, not to insult, but the whole thing says to my brain, heart and soul is "who cares". There was nothing interesting for lack of a better way to describe my experience. P.S. I am not a hater. It was like Guitar Center "phone on hold " music.
    You asked, I responded.
    Steve Buffington.

Comment

Originally posted by SJ318 View Post
      Well,
      I guess honesty is good if this is a real thing. Sounds on guitar are ok, could be any pickup with the way it is set up. Who knows what all your EQ's were? I must beg your pardon, but could not have been more boring. I am older at 63 so I really don't care about how you recorded it. But that is not what you asked. You asked what anyone "thinks".
      Where were you. It would have nice to at least see you play the predominant "lead" parts. My personal feedback, not to insult, but the whole thing says to my brain, heart and soul is "who cares". There was nothing interesting for lack of a better way to describe my experience. P.S. I am not a hater. It was like Guitar Center "phone on hold " music.
      You asked, I responded.
      Steve Buffington.
      Dang, good feed back. I tried to do it in a rage against the machine style. Do you think vocals would help?

Comment

It jams!!

Comment

Comment

Like it.

I definitely hear the Morello influence. But to me it sounds more like an Audioslave song. Like Cornell should be singing over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SJ318 View Post
              Well,
              You asked, I responded.
              Steve Buffington.
              i dig it.. sounded kool to me

Comment

Agreed... nice job! Also, nice use of synth & pitch-shifting effects... seems like it's so hard for me to use those dumb things right!
                Originally posted by The Commodores?
                "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
                  Agreed... nice job! Also, nice use of synth & pitch-shifting effects... seems like it's so hard for me to use those dumb things right!
                  Thank you, the pedal is a Digitech RP360XP. I have it set on a whammy preset. I went into the settings in pedal and made it a two octave swing. So full toe pressure is two octaves higher than full heal pressure which is a regular note lule there is no pedal. So it really was pretty easy. Either full toe or heal pressure. Thats how Tom Morello had his pedal set up. Super easy.

Comment

Sounds really cool

Comment

Working...
                    X