Dark Hellish Thrash Metal Town Gt From Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Hellish Thrash Metal Town Gt From Hell

letting aside the basically non-sense title this thread is where i will be posting my clips, so you can check them and my sloppy playing

Re: Dark Hellish Thrash Metal Town Gt From Hell

Comment

Comment

Comment

for now it's done with this one, now have fun watching all this sloppy riffage

Comment

I tried to get into it man, the timing is just way out. It's like the drums and the guitar are playing two completely different songs. I'm sure you will improve with time, we all have to start somewhere.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Haha, i was drunk when i first wrote the riff, it sounded so obnouxiously cool to not record, and i just downloaded a ton of drum loops mixsmatched some without even caring how it sounded and layed them on the track

But do you liked the other crappy vids?

Comment

Originally posted by EDX View Post
                Haha, i was drunk when i first wrote the riff, it sounded so obnouxiously cool to not record, and i just downloaded a ton of drum loops mixsmatched some without even caring how it sounded and layed them on the track

But do you liked the other crappy vids?
                You know, it's not fair to bias someone against your videos by calling them "crappy" and then asking if they like them but let me watch them first.
                The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Nice riffs/tones...

There's a bit of a sync/mismatch with the drums in that first vid....but I think it's probably from just jamming/improvising & not switching your chords quick enough (maybe the beer lol) . You've got a strong right hand otherwise..nice and tight/percussive....
                  "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                  If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
                    You know, it's not fair to bias someone against your videos by calling them "crappy" and then asking if they like them but let me watch them first.
                    well normal people promotes their stuff as the best or at least okay...... but they upset when someone tells them their material isn't as good, i prefer to call and bias mine as crappy, so if someone says they're bad it's okey, but if someone tells me my material has potential if i polish some things (and they tell me what to polish) then that's cool
                    Last edited by EDX; 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
                      Nice riffs/tones...
                      well i'm kinda surprised that someone likes my guitar tone beyond my dimebag wannabe tones as the base of my sound is an old solid state amp, and everytime some random guy makes a tread to discuss ss amps on the amp forum it quickly goes from a gentlemen conversation to a virtual neanderthal fight..... or at least you can easily imagine half of the people posting there smashing a ss amp with a club if they had the chance

There's a bit of a sync/mismatch with the drums in that first vid....but I think it's probably from just jamming/improvising & not switching your chords quick enough (maybe the beer lol) .
                      i gotta blame the beer and improvising some things on the fly, funny enough still i cannot guess let alone play the outro, i know it's a fair simple riff with the vol rolled down, but for hell's sake i cannot recall exactly what or how i played it after almost a year trying to play it

strong right hand otherwise..nice and tight/percussive....
                      ahhhh my right hand...... you can bet it's strong as it was until some months ago that i managed to control my pick attack to don't destroy the wound strings, there it was a time when i even used 12-52 set on E standar so i wasn't snapping the 6th string every 2 weeks

Comment

Yeah dude, I have no idea how you thought it was a good idea to post that first one, none of it matches up.

It seems like you have the ambition, but also seems like you should spend a little time sharpening things up and making them work within a context.

Originally posted by EDX View Post
                        well normal people promotes their stuff as the best or at least okay...... but they upset when someone tells them their material isn't as good, i prefer to call and bias mine as crappy, so if someone says they're bad it's okey, but if someone tells me my material has potential if i polish some things (and they tell me what to polish) then that's cool
                        I actually hate when people do this. 'Excuse the sloppy playing' and 'crappy demo' always make me think 'then why release it?' either have some confidence or take the extra time to get it right. There's enough crap out there already.
                        TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Well, i thought it was good idea to get feedback on what i'm doing wrong, also, the other videos are on the context of me stupidying aroun the skills or riffs i don't consider solid or developed enough to actually do a decent recording but i want feedback on them

sent from my crappy junk-phone

Comment

A new video of me jamming and practicing some riffs

sent from my crappy junk-phone

Comment

Once again man, I hate to sound like a dick here...

But we wont have time to watch 20min of noodling, especially when there's like 4 out of tune bends in the first 10 seconds. I skipped through a bit and there's some cool riffs in there for sure man.

What you need to do is demo some of these up with the drums, bring some of it together. THAT I would like to hear.
                              TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X