banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My band rehearsed in the studio a few weeks or so ago.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band rehearsed in the studio a few weeks or so ago.

Enjoy it. My band Off The Shelf rehearsed in the studio, we had some fun tracking Hammond and other stuff.
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: My band rehearsed in the studio a few weeks or so ago.

You've already posted this. Nobody commented.
    - https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...ked-some-stuff -
    sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
    - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Yeah, which is why I posted again.
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.

Comment

Not everything you post will get comments. Not everyone has time to sit down and watch a 49 minute video either. I barely have the attention span.
        Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
        Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
        Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
        Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

lol dont play music for feedback play for yourself...definitely dont troll the forumz for itz I let my unwanted threadz die peacefully lol

Comment

You guys are brutal lol

Comment

Originally posted by cato View Post
              You guys are brutal lol
              Stick around here for a while. You'll see Nathan needs it once in a while. This is pretty easy compared to how we've been to him before, not undeservedly so either.
              Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
              Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
              Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
              Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
              Line 6 Helix
              Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
                Stick around here for a while. You'll see Nathan needs it once in a while. This is pretty easy compared to how we've been to him before, not undeservedly so either.
                Ah really? Guess ol' nate must be a masochist if he regularly gets heat and still voluntarily shared that video.....speaking of brutal [emoji13] ! That takes guts, I'll give'm that much.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
                  You've already posted this. Nobody commented.
                  You've never posted a single performance (audio or video). Somebody commented:

Comment

Originally posted by cato View Post
                    Ah really? Guess ol' nate must be a masochist if he regularly gets heat and still voluntarily shared that video.....speaking of brutal [emoji13] ! That takes guts, I'll give'm that much.
                    Nah, he gets heat mostly from the same ol' members who never post a single audio or video clip of their own performances.

Comment

BTW, pretty good jam. Almost like I was transported back to the 60s with that Hammond...

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                        Nah, he gets heat mostly from the same ol' members who never post a single audio or video clip of their own performances.
                        Those members may be exercising wise foresight [emoji12]

Comment

BTW, pretty good jam. Almost like I was transported back to the 60s with that Hammond...
                          Thank you! It had no Leslie but it sounded AWESOME.
                          Gear

Comment

You've never posted a single performance (audio or video). Somebody commented:

No I haven't have I ! I've just got links at the bottom of my posts for any one interested.
                            You're obviously not. You've never commented....
                            sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                            - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarFanatic View Post
                              Enjoy it. My band Off The Shelf rehearsed in the studio, we had some fun tracking Hammond and other stuff.
                              Nathan I didn't watcvh the whole video but you sound great and it looks like you are having fun. That is great man. Keep it up your dreams are within your reach.

I have heard plenty of GV's stuff he is a great player. If someone doesn't want to post clips it does not mean they can't play. If a tree falls in the forest....

Comment

Working...
                              X