New tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tune

Hey ya'll...just "finished" this track a bit ago...no vocals. Its the first song Ive composed in years...pretty simple. Let me know your thoughts

Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: New tune

Nice tone and textures. A bit rambling, however, in my opinion.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I really enjoyed this. Your playing and tone are excellent. It has a great moodiness to it and I love the return you use on the lead part. My first impression was that it was somber, simple, and beautiful. I think if you shortened it by 30s-1 minute it would resolve Twilight's rambling criticism and maybe reach a broader audience, but I like it as is and didn't hear it that way.
      Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
      Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
      Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
      Marshall 1960a
      Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
        Nice tone and textures. A bit rambling, however, in my opinion.
        thanks for the feedback. Now that I come back to it, I would tend to agree with you. I'll implement Amir's advice I thinks. I was toying with the idea of adding another section but I like the simplicity...I think I'll just shorten it.

Originally posted by AmirH View Post
        I really enjoyed this. Your playing and tone are excellent. It has a great moodiness to it and I love the return you use on the lead part. My first impression was that it was somber, simple, and beautiful. I think if you shortened it by 30s-1 minute it would resolve Twilight's rambling criticism and maybe reach a broader audience, but I like it as is and didn't hear it that way.
        hey thanks. this was with the silvertone and my partsd together duo sonic. I picked up an SM57 so I get to use a micd amp for the first time!
        Originally posted by kilphody
        There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Comment

Tone is fantastic. Your arrangement/orchestration is super cool.

Comment

Working...
          X