• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIPPIN ON MY BUGERA 333XL INFINIUM

Re: RIPPIN ON MY BUGERA 333XL INFINIUM

So what does everyone think?

Comment

I don't know about everyone else but I think it sounded pretty neat. Nice and tight sounding.
      sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
      - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by tman View Post
        So what does everyone think?
        my kinda sound!

Comment

Very nice!
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Now that the "child-sicknesses" are gone (as far as I know), don't these Bugeras give so much buck for the money???
            It ripps out nice tones in my opinion tman!! If it wasn't that most of their amps I like a lot put out so much wattage, I would have one too!!
            Have fun with it tman!
            "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

I like it. The infinitum series are essentially self biasing, correct? I guess it's another amp that I have to consider.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Demanic View Post
                I like it. The infinitum series are essentially self biasing, correct? I guess it's another amp that I have to consider.
                Yes sir, you are correct! And it's also another amp brand that you should concider in my opinion, just as the Jet City amps! Both brands give so much value for the money! If you are into higher gain amps you really should go out and try some Bugera (but make sure you get the later generation Bugeras though) and Jet City amps, you may be very well surprised what you can have for a very low price! Highly recommended!
                Last edited by The JEM Ghost; 06-17-2017, 09:06 AM.
                "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

I got a Jet City Picovalve a few years ago because it could run any octal based tube. So I know that they sound decent for the money.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

I like your tone man! Coulda been a tad louder in the mix, but it was very nice! Whats the rest of your setup?
                    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Agree on a tad louder BUT does sound really nice! I had fun with my old 333XL. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I think the Bugera Infinium amps are underrated and a lot better than people give them credit for. Unfortunately, the sins of the past from the pre-Infinium days give Bugera a bad name.

I've got a 1960 Infinium that I love. I want to get a 6262 Infinium when I'm no longer dirt poor.
                        Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post
                          I think the Bugera Infinium amps are underrated and a lot better than people give them credit for. Unfortunately, the sins of the past from the pre-Infinium days give Bugera a bad name.

I've got a 1960 Infinium that I love. I want to get a 6262 Infinium when I'm no longer dirt poor.
                          I agree. For the price they offer some killer tones.

Comment

Working...
                          X