banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably the longest Hammond-centered video shot in my home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the longest Hammond-centered video shot in my home.

I shot this with my GoPro, this is fun!
    Gear
    Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
    Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
    Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
    Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
    Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
    Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Re: Probably the longest Hammond-centered video shot in my home.

Dude... really glad you had fun, and the sound is pretty good! [emoji1303]

But really? Jingle Bells? At 5:00 in the morning (here)? In the middle of summer? [emoji35] This is NOT how to treat your friends!

Sorry, I couldn't do 20 minutes, but the sound really is pretty good and I really am glad you had fun with it... now I just have to figure out how to get that damn song out of my head!
    Originally posted by The Commodores?
    "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Re: Probably the longest Hammond-centered video shot in my home.

Originally posted by BriGuy1968 View Post
      Dude... really glad you had fun, and the sound is pretty good! [emoji1303]

But really? Jingle Bells? At 5:00 in the morning (here)? In the middle of summer? [emoji35] This is NOT how to treat your friends!

Sorry, I couldn't do 20 minutes, but the sound really is pretty good and I really am glad you had fun with it... now I just have to figure out how to get that damn song out of my head!
      Well, I couldn't resist playing it. it is the only song I know how to play in a theatre style with one note held while the other fingers solo on other notes.
      Gear
      Organs: 1972-73 Conn 632 "Serenade" analog theater organ, 1967 Hammond H-111 (not sounding but working), '72 Hammond T-524 + my '71 Hammond L-112 across the country.
      Synths: Roland D-20, Kawai K11, Yamaha QS300
      Leslie Cabinets: 1975 Leslie 825 and 1974 Leslie 705.
      Guitars: Monterey Stage Series bitsa, 1991 Charvel CX-291 bitsa, 70s Hondo acoustic and a ton of parts.
      Pedalboard: Home made DJ case thing conversion with a lot of budget pedals on it.
      Amps: Fender Sidekick Reverb 35

Comment

Working...
      X