Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ownhammer

We really need a Studio/DAW section.

I'm tempted to grab the Studio Mix collection... what's your opinion for those who have used/purchased Ownhammer iRs?

Re: Ownhammer

From what I understand Ownhammer are amongst the best there are. Unfortunately, I haven't had the spare cash to try them first hand.
    Nope...

Comment

I've just used a few demos and one or 2 that were shared with me at a studio. Great stuff, actually.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I own a mess of Ownhammer IRs even though I usually reamp for my own stuff. When I am doing work for other people I usually grab the Ownhammer. They are very inexpensive and sound great.
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

You may find this helpful, you may not.
          This is a collab I did a few months ago, all electric guitars are Ownhammer IRs.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I've been meaning to pick some up. A friend of mine from another forum just made this using ownhammer IR's. His chain was AMP > Torpedo live (just as a load box) > Ownhammer IR's (Mesa's from the Justin York Collection...he thinks from the 2x12's)

TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Youse guys is awesome.

I grabbed them. Yes, they're damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
                I've been meaning to pick some up. A friend of mine from another forum just made this using ownhammer IR's. His chain was AMP > Torpedo live (just as a load box) > Ownhammer IR's (Mesa's from the Justin York Collection...he thinks from the 2x12's)

Haven't you heard? Only originals count. If you do any cover tunes (whether you have originals or not), you're only serviceable.

No but really, that whole cover was damn good. Great guitar tone, too. My hair just grew another 8 inches!

Comment

Working...
                X