No announcement yet.

Need help identifying this EVH lesson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying this EVH lesson.

I found this on an old hard drive, but not sure of the origin. I'd also like to find tabs to this clip if possible.

Re: Need help identifying this EVH lesson.

There's no clip here...
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Tab? It's pretty easy to see what notes he's playing on the video...
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
        Tab? It's pretty easy to see what notes he's playing on the video...
        Is it just me or is there no video...

Also, and side rant: it's amazing how many YouTube comments are 'hey, do you have tabs? Send me the tabs!' like jesus....you can see what he's playing, use your ears for the rest. Even if you can't see every single note you can see the hand position, so you can easily narrow it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
          Is it just me or is there no video...

Also, and side rant: it's amazing how many YouTube comments are 'hey, do you have tabs? Send me the tabs!' like jesus....you can see what he's playing, use your ears for the rest. Even if you can't see every single note you can see the hand position, so you can easily narrow it down.
          I see a video. It's a few seconds of a tapping pull-off thing at the 12th fret of the B.

And good lord, no kidding on your second point. Entitlement and laziness reigns supreme.

Edit- I watched the video again. Here's what he's doing: Tap 12 on the B, pull off to 10, pull off to 8, pull off to 7, slide down to 5, slide back to 7, repeat. If you still need tab, I'm not sure what to say.
          Last edited by JB_From_Hell; 09-13-2017, 12:26 PM.
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

I get what you're saying, but it's not like I have a lot of free time these days. Working close to 60 hours a week leaves little time for learning new things.

Comment

(deleted comment)

All on B string:

12-10-12-8-12-7-12-8-12-7-12-5

Or without the taps:

10-8-7-8-7-5-7-8

Comment

Originally posted by xntrick View Post
                I get what you're saying, but it's not like I have a lot of free time these days. Working close to 60 hours a week leaves little time for learning new things.
                I hear you. My baseline work week is 55 hours, plus all the junk my kids want to do.

Comment

Working...
                X