REAPER help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAPER help

I need some help with REAPER. I was experimenting with the plugins on a project, and then I scrapped it, but now I keep hearing the beeps from the Sony Simple Delay, and it happens no matter what project I'm on. I'll be eternally grateful to anyone who can help me out with this, it's annoying the hell out of me.

Re: REPAER help

Got a clip by chance? And you're sure its not just the metronome your hearing?
    TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Re: REPAER help

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
      Got a clip by chance? And you're sure its not just the metronome your hearing?
      Agreed, check the 'gnome. Unless otherwise selected, it will default to an audible beep.

Right-click the tick-tock icon, and untick the pertinent boxes.
      I'm guessing the "no matter what project I'm on" indicates that it's on during playback; yeah, that's an earworm the size of a subway train.
      sigpic
      "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
      --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
      Originally posted by Lewguitar
      In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Re: REAPER help

How fast/often does the "beep" occur. Is it fast, like a metronome, or every once in awhile, like the beep that evaluation software sometimes injects?

Comment

It only happens every once in a while, and it only started after I opened the Sony Delay plugin. It's not the met, it's too high pitched of a tone.

Comment

When in doubt, fresh install
            TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

I reinstalled last night, issue is gone. Thanks for the help everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X