Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOT

That would be TOOL backwards.

I try to record everything we do when we get together. Some get forgotten about until I have time to go through the SD card. Like this one. Started with the bassist coming up with the chromatic riff, and all went uphill from there.

Re: LOOT

Great!

Kind of reminds me of Clive Burr era Maiden...
    "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
    Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Originally posted by Jacew View Post
      Great!

Kind of reminds me of Clive Burr era Maiden...
      +1

I was hearing Maiden influence in that video from a few days ago as well.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
        +1

I was hearing Maiden influence in that video from a few days ago as well.
        Yeah, there was definitely some Maiden-ish stuff happening in that video.

Comment

Very nice blend of styles here: Tool, Maiden, Sabbath ... cool stuff! And nice tones, too.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
          X