Heaven And Hell Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven And Hell Test

All the way to the end of the first super-delayed solo...

Cleaned up... flub removed a la original track (original a hair thin IMO but still great).

I prolly won't do more with this... it was a blast and those Iommi power chords are thunderous when 3x tracked...

Solo is fun too... guess what delay time I used??? 666ms

Last edited by LLL; 06-16-2018, 08:56 PM.

Re: Heaven And Hell Test

That sounds spot on!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

updated new file. all the way up to end of interlude. still needs cleanup of course.

triple tracked main rhythms (L, C, R) as doubling just didn't have the power sludge enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey View Post
        That sounds spot on!
        Thanks! Used the Naga Viper on this... great recommendation!

Comment

See the problem with your clips (other than if you don't start chopping off the beginning parts I'm going to chop your hands off) is that they always have me GASing for something (i.e. the BF-2 that's currently on my board) and now you got me back on the rangemaster train.
          TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Kamanda~SD View Post
            See the problem with your clips (other than if you don't start chopping off the beginning parts I'm going to chop your hands off) is that they always have me GASing for something (i.e. the BF-2 that's currently on my board) and now you got me back on the rangemaster train.
            Everyone should have a Rangemaster clone... it's like, legendary tone, dude.

I dig the Naga Viper because you can adjust the amount of tub 'n' flub (via "Range" control)... e.g. adjustable high pass filter. Typical boosts (sans EQ) of course boost the full spectrum and sometimes things get thick in the bottom end.

Gooutandgetitnow!
            Last edited by LLL; 06-15-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

updated again. added a good chunk including first super-delayed solo and accompanying spooky background sounds.

Comment

Working...
              X