A little diddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little diddy

First one was recorded at practice a couple weeks ago, pretty much 20 minutes after the original bass line was born and the rest of the “songwriting” went smooth and quickly. Recorded on my H4N, Went home and put it through the DAW for a little EQ and compression.

At practice last night, we all decided it might be a little long, so we worked on it a little and came up with the second recording.

I don’t know, I’m kind of digging the first one a little more.

What says ya’ll?

Listen to MG 6 - 30 - 18 by SiCkStRiNg #np on #SoundCloud

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Re: A little diddy

I like the first one as well because it seemed to flow nicer, but the guitars are louder in the mix on the second one which I liked cause I could hear you better.
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Re: A little diddy

The first one was recorded with the Zoom pointed at the ceiling capturing everything through the X/Y mics, the second one I used external mics into the Zoom on the guitar(sm57) and bass(Senn 906) and the X/Y pointing down at the drums.

I didn’t like how short and unstructured the second one was, so I did a bit of tweaking and came up with something I think I might be happy with.

Listen to MG 7 - 14 V - 2 by SiCkStRiNg #np on #SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
      X