No announcement yet.

Runnin' With The Aceman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way - that was done with my Zoom G3N.

I have not discovered a VH setting on my Pod Go, but I bet there is one and that it is awesome!
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I have not discovered a VH setting on my Pod Go, but I bet there is one and that it is awesome!
      IMHO still need to discover one on the Zoom G3N also. ;-)

Comment

Because you thought the guitar was that good? LOL - thanks for having to ask!

It was a VH backing track.
        Ohhhhh, then I feel like a dumbass, LOL. So the guitars is what you did?

Yeah, my comments still apply on those. Disregard everything I said about the vocals and the bass, LOL.

Comment

I've attempted it with the Plexi model, but didn't have much luck. I tried with the 5150, and I could get closer, but obviously not there.

If you're really interested, I'm sure there are YouTube vids where they go more in-depth about how to get that tone from the Helix. I just know the surface-level stuff about his tone, TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
            I've attempted it with the Plexi model, but didn't have much luck. I tried with the 5150, and I could get closer, but obviously not there.

If you're really interested, I'm sure there are YouTube vids where they go more in-depth about how to get that tone from the Helix. I just know the surface-level stuff about his tone, TBH.
            I'm sure there is a patch I can download, if not many...
            Originally posted by Bad City
            He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Sounds great. I love the rythm section. The guitar parts are flawless. Vocals do the job.
              The guitar tone though. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds a little too perfect. Maybe a bit more gain to where it's just on the edge of getting out of control.

Comment

Working...
              X