Stormy monday chords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormy monday chords

I play my own variation of stormy monday based on the allman bros version, but what are the proper chords? I know the I and the IV parts perfectly, but how do you play the turn around part? My ears are playing games on me here.
    2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Re: Stormy monday chords

|G7 |C7 |G7 Ab7 |G7 |

|C7 | |G Am |Bm Bbm |

|Dm9 |Cm/Eb |G7 C7 |G7 D+ :||

Comment

Re: Stormy monday chords

it would be cool to do a forum jam over the ABB version of this tune ... anyone have a backing track for it?
      cheers,
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
      X