dimebucker in alder/maple strat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dimebucker in alder/maple strat...

can you put a sound clip of the dimebucker in the les paul in here too?
    Last edited by IcedEarth112; 06-05-2005, 08:09 PM.
    SCJ Compositions

Comment

!!!!

It sounds go thick, it's amazing. I literally thought it was a les paul. Goes to show that most guitars can dish out whatever tones when properly set. I need to get myself a POD XT.

(Could you post a clip with the same settings but with the Fender Esquire GT w/JB?)
      A candy coated dream with parks and trees and figurines and her arms wrapped 'round my sleeve.
      With tiny steps and eyes of green; Toy guitar that's out of tune, eyes fixed on morning time cartoons. And by the lantern of the moon I will dream of a love like you.

Comment

Cool riff! The Dimebucker is one of the few I haven't tried or owned. I should find a place for one of them in one of my guitars.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

GJ...thanks for the compliment on the riff!! as for the dime, it's a cool pickup and you should give it a try sometime but it does have that edge to it that needs to be toned down a bit as i mentioned before.

-Mike
          www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

pretty damn cool. .....but my invader in my alder/maple/maple guitar can go heavier! haha. ill make a recording sometime and try to 1-up you ;D
            Originally posted by Aceman
            It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

sweet mother of meat...wow that was heavy, love the tones....makes me think of trying a dime. Again great tone and I would not have thought that was the pod...got
              to love em.

chris
              "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Pretty chunky Mike, I like it. Fairly surprising from a strat body.
                Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Working...
                X