Wanted: Classic 50, Laney LC50, and Traynor YCV50 Blue Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Classic 50, Laney LC50, and Traynor YCV50 Blue Clips

It's time again to resume hunting for that elusive perfect tone. I've got the guitar side pretty much set, so now I have to work on the guitar side. Since I can't go running to a guitar store every day, it would be great if anyone could post clips of a Peavey Classic 50, Laney LC50, or Traynor YCV50.

Thanks in advance!
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Believe it or not, I started on drums. Then I decided to become a musician.

Re: Wanted: Classic 50, Laney LC50, and Traynor YCV50 Blue Clips

well, i have a classic 30....no clips online though....one member has clips on a cassette from me of it, however, they arent the best quality
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Re: Wanted: Classic 50, Laney LC50, and Traynor YCV50 Blue Clips

I've played an old Classic 50 before. The speakers sound pretty much shot, but I got an idea of what it can do. The other two are the ones I'm worried about. The GC near me doesn't carry Traynors (or Peaveys but they had one used), and the nearest Laney dealer is in another state.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Believe it or not, I started on drums. Then I decided to become a musician.

Comment

Working...
      X