This guitar of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This guitar of mine

Every time I hear your clips I'm reminded how much I'm lacking as a player.
    Er hardly lacking!
    You're one cool player if you ever doubted in that, and thanks man.
    Thanks Xssive most kind
    Now I must and go and work on my lousy rhythm

Comment

That was a fun one, Rid. Again, just great playing. Question; in regards to your Plexi Drive pedal, what do you mean by FET? I'm assuming it's some sort of modification to the production pedal.

Comment

Thanks Mike, ah FET's...well instead of using the usual diodes for the clipping part, I stuck in a few FET's instead, some of the more highgain ones actually, I rather like the sound, it is not not for all as they have some charateristics that some would find hard and unforgiving, they do however give you that unmistakenly British vibe.

Comment

Really cool track! I like your melodic ideas, and some of those chops are really creative and interesting to listen to. Where do you find all your backing tracks?
          Originally posted by Boogie Bill
          I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

one word dude........................awesome

Comment

Thanks Joneser, well I scavenge the net extensively for good tracks, well tracks that I like and I try to dig up as different styles as I can, keep me on my toes.
              I search all kinds of places, from HC to GearPage, Guitars101, and a few other places.
              Lots of good people out there doing great jobs, but I am thinking about agetting the same thing as Marin just bought, would be nice to make them on my own really

Comment

Working...
              X