banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who appreciate good bass tone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who appreciate good bass tone...

This is a link to my buddys' purevolume site for he and his band. I think they're great and the bassist really knows what he's doing. Anyway, I highly suggest listening to their song "tie my shoe"...although it's not one of their most popular songs I've gotta point out that the bass tone is exceptional. Please have a listen and tell me what you guys think because my friend (the drummer) would love to hear feedback from more long-time players.

Heres the link: http://www.purevolume.com/thealpinetheory/music

Re: For those who appreciate good bass tone...

parts of it seem busy and sorta cluttered but they are definitely talented and the bass tone is awesome
    [SIZE=1]Guitars:
    Gibson 2001 Les Paul Classic Premium w/ SD JB/59N
    Fender American Deluxe Strat (still stock SCNs)
    Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
    Marshall AVT 50(on the bay)
    Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue

Comment

Awesome tone and playing from the bassist. The rest of the band is pretty good, too. Something sounds kind of off with the vocals, but I think it's just the EQing or my computer speakers (they're about worn out). I like "Finding Myself" the best, but they're all good.
      It's hard to be metal in girl pants.

My Gear

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

well those were songs from a demo they put out about this time last year and its amazing how much theyve improved. i wish i had clips of their jams...theyre about 30x better than most bands studio recorded songs. its truly amazing. and no, its not your speakers. the bassist is the one singing and hes not a great singer but he would be a lot better if he didnt try to over sing everything. if any of you guys are interested in their more popular songs (which they removed from the site to cycle in the "worse" songs) just let me know and i can get u a link.

Comment

Working...
        X