Final Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Cut

i got the final cut of my bands EP today..i have all 6 songs posted up on sound click

please tell me what you think of the songs..i really proud of this thing and i am so happy that our first band recording is done...so any comments on the material would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Final Cut

ne1 listen?

Comment

It's a lot better now! Thumbs up
      A few choons

Comment

thanks man..i tried tyo make the vocals less dry and what not

Comment

22 views only one comment....thats not right

Comment

I like what I'm hearing. Like old Testament....
            Gozer the Traveler. Gozer the Destructor. Gozer the Gozarian. Wait for a sign from Gozer the Traveler; he will come in one of the pre-chosen forms.

Comment

thanks,,,funny think is i haven't really listened to too much old testament..really only new stuff..anyone else take a listen? i know there's some metalheads on this forum!

Comment

Listening to in the void right now, The intros a little shaky, then comes in with a nice riff!! Good to hear you guys arn't just screaming all the time.

Which one are you? you guys have some nice gear.
                TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

Some good stuff, keep it up.

Comment

Ddue, check out www.pysiedius.tk (or .com) this is a local band in my town and there ****in kicks ass, you will probably like them. There best song (for so long) isn't i there site but Breaking the fall and DEFIANCE (2nd best song) are/// check them out.

Comment

i will def. check them out. i am the gutiar on the right ear...the other guitarist is the left ear. i personally think into a void came out the worst quality of them all...my favorite song is probably Take Me Now or Out Here...they sound the best as a full band but i really love all the songs we have on there..thanks for the feedback

Comment

Working...
                      X