Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Night Groove Airplane"

Hi all on board!

I did a loungy tune for today..lot of electronic elements in it cause everything comes from my keyboard except the guitar.

I hope you like it!

Night Groove Airplane
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: "Night Groove Airplane"

Dreamy soundscape...works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rid
      Dreamy soundscape...works great.
      Thanks for tuning in!

I think the bass is a bit too loud but I wanted to bring the bassline out.
      Great you liked it!

Comment

Your guitar playing is getting better every recording man, really tasty licks on this one.

I liked this tune, pretty relaxing, nice melodies on both the piano and guitar.. very nice feel to the whole thing.

I'm not a big fan of that particular keyboard tone though.. maybe a really mellow soft sounding piano (with the same reverb+delay) would work nicer.

In the whole piece there was only one note I didn't like - 1:16, last note on the keyboard before it goes to the guitar.. it just doesn't fit with the chord change imo

It's a serious talent you have to be able to improvise on both piano and guitar with such a melodic ear
        My clips

Originally posted by Rid
        How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by nuntius
          Your guitar playing is getting better every recording man, really tasty licks on this one.

I liked this tune, pretty relaxing, nice melodies on both the piano and guitar.. very nice feel to the whole thing.

I'm not a big fan of that particular keyboard tone though.. maybe a really mellow soft sounding piano (with the same reverb+delay) would work nicer.

In the whole piece there was only one note I didn't like - 1:16, last note on the keyboard before it goes to the guitar.. it just doesn't fit with the chord change imo

It's a serious talent you have to be able to improvise on both piano and guitar with such a melodic ear
          Thanks for the long review Nuntius!

Yeah this one note Iīve tried some piano for this song but this keyboard piano sound wasnīt made for this tune..couldnīt find one which is not too mellow or too bright..coulndt find a compromise.

Comment

Ok, thereīs a new one called "Piranha"
            Sounds kinda flat beacause of the keyboard voice but itīs all about the melody

Same site!

Comment

Listened to the Airplane one, and MAN that was good! You do have a real talent being able to play like that on both instruments. The only problem I could spot was a few bends were slightly off pitch, but that is barely noticeable. Awesome clip. Keep em coming!
              A few choons

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Guitar String
                Listened to the Airplane one, and MAN that was good! You do have a real talent being able to play like that on both instruments. The only problem I could spot was a few bends were slightly off pitch, but that is barely noticeable. Awesome clip. Keep em coming!
                Thanks for listening and your comment!

Comment

Working...
                X