Miracle Man metal clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miracle Man metal clip

I'm not talking about the guitar tone. I'm saying the clip needs bass, because there isn't any there. I am aware that it's only a demo, so disregard what I said.
    A few choons

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten Guitar String
      I'm not talking about the guitar tone. I'm saying the clip needs bass, because there isn't any there. I am aware that it's only a demo, so disregard what I said.
      I think that I'd need the head-slapping smilie here. Sorry, I just understood you very wrong. Cheers!
      There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardless—boys and women, and I am neither one

Comment

Originally posted by usagi
        Awesome tone and riff. Had a great Maiden / 3 inches of Blood feel. Is bareknuckle going expand their US marketing? I'd like to see the prices come down.
        Unfortunately the weak dollar is what jacks the price up so high. Otherwise I think they're comparable to other boutique maker's prices.

I wanted a warpig BAD !!! But at over $200 + Intl shipping for a single pickup, it just ain't gonna happen. Instead I had Jim Wagner custom wind me an "Iron Man" which is something in the vein of the War Pig, Iommi or Invader. I sent him some clips last night and explained what I was looking for, and by this morning it was done and in the mail along with several different magnets to try in it too. Great guy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot
          Unfortunately the weak dollar is what jacks the price up so high. Otherwise I think they're comparable to other boutique maker's prices.

Actually over here they're not that much more than Duncans if we're talking RRPs
          My clips

Originally posted by Rid
          How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Damn, this is so good. I was preparing to post a new rock track... not a good idea to listen to you before posting. Makes me feel rather crappy

You're a true pro Benny. This is a very cool riff.

By the way, I did not forget you, I'll be in touch for your CD, I just had zero free thime in thelast two months.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
            Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Originally posted by usagi
              Awesome tone and riff. Had a great Maiden / 3 inches of Blood feel. Is bareknuckle going expand their US marketing? I'd like to see the prices come down.
              Thanx, usagi!

The new US BKP dealer is:
              The Guitar Cellar
              1209 13th St.
              Boulder, CO 80525
              303-444-2101
              e: [email protected]
              www.theguitarcellar.net
              Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
              My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by Johtosotku
                Nice tone and playing, as expected!
                Thank you!

Is the MM your favourite pup now? Suits those ESPs well? Did you play the cleans with the MM as well?
                Yes, I would say it's my overall favourite, tho I love my VHII as well; very different animal, tho.
                I just ordered a Cold Sweat/Trilogy Suite neck, and will have some kind of report on those soon ...

Yes, the clean channel is the Miracle Man. Sounds great, doesn't it???

Don't tempt me too much, some day I may have to fare deep into the land of BKP. May the gods have mercy on my wallet.
                LOL!
                Two words ... DO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_D
                  Damn, this is so good. I was preparing to post a new rock track... not a good idea to listen to you before posting. Makes me feel rather crappy

You're a true pro Benny. This is a very cool riff.

By the way, I did not forget you, I'll be in touch for your CD, I just had zero free thime in thelast two months.
                  Thanx, Sly! Don't be shy! Post it!!!
                  You know where to reach me when you're ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X