Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Piano Song Idea

Heya!

Check the soundlick.com link in my signature...itīs called "sleep" although itīs not the right name for this tune.

Hope you like it!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: New Piano Song Idea

Very nice. To be honest, I like your stuff better than that Bob Gold you linked to in another post. Your recording seems fuller, and richer too.

And you're right, "Sleep" isn't the right title. I'd call it something like . . .

"Dancing with Emily" . . . or somesuch.

Great job, though.

Artie

Comment

Re: New Piano Song Idea

Originally posted by ArtieToo
      Very nice. To be honest, I like your stuff better than that Bob Gold you linked to in another post. Your recording seems fuller, and richer too.

And you're right, "Sleep" isn't the right title. I'd call it something like . . .

"Dancing with Emily" . . . or somesuch.

Great job, though.

Artie
      Thanks Arite!

Now that sounds like the real title I love the idea because Bill Evans had songs which were called "Song for..." or "Letter to..." And it always was the perfect title for his tunes because they sound so romantic and timeless till this day.

Perhaps my song is also worthy for a title like this.

I need to structure the song and see if the advanced rythm section fits in the final version...gotta tweak a lot but itīs just a caption of this moment.

Thanks for tuning in!
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
      X