Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune "Play the game"

Itīs me again!

Got a new song, well a concept. Itīs more a technique thing and itīs called Play the game.

The backing was made on my keyboard, so it sounds like that

Have fun!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: Tune "Play the game"

I got really excited because I thought you were doing a cover of Queen's "Play the Game", but I was extremely surprised anyway! This is a great song!!! So melodic, and the groove is soooo happenin'! You're too good, man. The part around 1:00 sounds sooo much like Satch, I think you have his style down to a science. Keep playin' like that and you'll BE the next Satch! Keep'em coming, dude, you make some of the best clips on this forum.
    Watch My Videos
    Photography
    www.myspace.com/thebillyhong
    "Anything worth living for is worth suffering for."

Comment

So are you, Biu, so maybe you should make a song together? How cool would that be??

BC Rich Mockingbird (Gibson Iommi/stock PUP)
      Custom guitar (JB/Jazz)
      Marshall JCM900 50W Hi Gain Master Volume MKlll
      Laney GH100TI Tony Iommi signature amp
      Framus FR212 CB cabinet
      Marshall MG10CD (pretty crappy :laugh2: )
      Line6 Toneport UX2
      Rocktron Heart Attack

Comment

Originally posted by Biu
        I got really excited because I thought you were doing a cover of Queen's "Play the Game", but I was extremely surprised anyway! This is a great song!!! So melodic, and the groove is soooo happenin'! You're too good, man. The part around 1:00 sounds sooo much like Satch, I think you have his style down to a science. Keep playin' like that and you'll BE the next Satch! Keep'em coming, dude, you make some of the best clips on this forum.
        Thanks man! You inspired me to write this stuff...you recorded songs of video games....and thatīs why this tune is called "Play the game" haha
        Originally posted by Guitarist
        Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
        http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
        X