Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '70's style tune w/Egnater SL Plexi sounds

Forget You

Wrote this little ditty almost in a joking way - took about 90 seconds to write.

The guitar is a '89 Les Paul into a Randall RM4 preamp into a VHT power amp into two Bogner 2x12's

I used a newly acquired Egnater SL (Plexi) module in the Randall preamp and a "Randall "Modern" module that I just picked up on a trade from Burkweiser (Thanks Cory!).

I added gobs of Roland Space Echo tape delays in the final mix.

Give a listen and let me know if you think this tune is worth adding to our demo disk, or better kept in our private listening collection.
    (2) Randall RM4 preamps, VHT 2502 Power amp, 2 2x12 Bogner cabs w/V30's and Lead 80's, '74 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop, '89 Gibson Les Paul Cherryburst, '93 Stratocaster, and a bunch of other stuff.

Re: '70's style tune w/Egnater SL Plexi sounds

Originally posted by Hawkman
    Forget You

Wrote this little ditty almost in a joking way - took about 90 seconds to write.

The guitar is a '89 Les Paul into a Randall RM4 preamp into a VHT power amp into two Bogner 2x12's

I used a newly acquired Egnater SL (Plexi) module in the Randall preamp and a "Randall "Modern" module that I just picked up on a trade from Burkweiser (Thanks Cory!).

I added gobs of Roland Space Echo tape delays in the final mix.

Give a listen and let me know if you think this tune is worth adding to our demo disk, or better kept in our private listening collection.
    I liked it. Those modules sound pretty sweet together. The echo was way cool too. I'm glad the modern module is working for you.
    Egnater M4 (2) Recto, Blackface, Plexi
    VHT 2502
    (2) Randal XLT 4X12
    (2) Jackson SL2H USA Soloist (SH-1n, TB-6b)
    Jackson SL1 (Classic Stack, Classic Stack, TB-6b)
    Keeley TS-9 Mod Plus & TS-9 Baked Mod
    http://www.robertkeeley.com
    Line 6 Echo Pro and Mod Pro
    Chandler Digital Echo Delay

Comment

sorta reminds me of the Eagles... maybe its the voices. anywho.. its awesome!!! I'm diggin' it.
      Equipment: I have a Washburn WG228. a Peavey Studio Pro 112, a Digitech RP200, and a DOD Death Metal Distortion Pedal... My amp is new, I love it. I've been playing for about 3 years, I'm ok, but I'm not great. I'm good at rhythm guitar, but I couldn't solo if my life depended on it...

Comment

Nice! I've always wondered about those amps with the interchangable modules. Sounds like they work pretty well!

Comment

Working...
        X