Anyone have Blues Jr clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Blues Jr clips?

Seems like every time I go to the store, there's someone camped in front of the Blues Jr and I can never get to it. Anyone have any clips of it?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Believe it or not, I started on drums. Then I decided to become a musician.

Re: Anyone have Blues Jr clips?

Thats me playing it. Everytime I'm in a guitar store, I'm on it! I dont' have one or clips though but definately play it!
    Washburn CTS (BKP Abraxas Set)
    Marshall AVT 50
    Guitar Port

Comment

lol. It's easily the most popular amp in my Guitar Center, and they have a decent selection of Mesas and used Marshalls to compete with it. I got to play it once, but the guitar I had with me had some wiring issues and I didn't really get a feel for the amp. Every other time, it's either some 12 year old sitting there playing the same riff over and over again or some 35 year old having an in-depth discussion about tone with a sales person who would never touch an amp that size or with no gain knob.

Comment

B Jr/ strat

strat / B Jr/ Boss overdrive

strat/ B Jr/ Maxon OD

strat/ B Jr/ fuzz

B Jr/ tele
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

^That's awesome. Thanks

Comment

Wish I had a clip to load... All I can tell you is I love my Blues Jr... No complaints. It's been a versatile little workhorse for me. Clean, dirty, rock, blues it can do it all and the thing is got more power than it's given credit for...

That's my two cents...

Comment

Working...
            X