More ALF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ALF

I really like Albert Lee Fan's playing, infact, I listen to his version of Little Wing every day. I say that he should post more clips. He really inspires me in my way of playing.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: More ALF

Hahahaha! You're too kind, beandip I'll pop something up in minute. I was meaning to anyway, thanks for the push!

Really, you're too kind.

Comment

I got some PAF shootout MP3's from Tone Ninja Dojo that ALF made and they were so cool I added them to my mixed blues CD and listen to it in my car all the time. You have great phrasing and note selection bro.

Comment

yeah man....alf's clips rock!!!!! and if i see another pic of his p-90 les paul, im gonna need some alone time.....lol
        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
        fender mim standard strat
        peavey classic 30
        johnson j-station
        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
        yamaha f-310p acoustic
        taylor 410 acoustic
        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Hahaha! You guys are too kind

Comment

Working...
          X