Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x Piano only

Hey hey hey,

got 2 files for you called "Depression" and "When things go wrong" which you can check out here

Sorry, no guitar! But I hope you enjoy this nevertheless.
    Last edited by StrangeSound; 10-17-2005, 03:35 AM.
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Re: 2x Piano only

Originally posted by StrangeSound
    "Depression" and "When things go wrong"
    Hey man, what happened??? The clips sound very lonely.

Nice, very nice music. Sensitive playing. The titles are perfect. Did you play the songs or did you have the titles first?

It's awsome how realistic a good digital piano can sound if you don't play it hard. However, I'd love to hear you play a 2.9-meter-long Bösendorfer one day. Piano is the queen of instruments indeed.

Comment

I really liked when things go wrong. Can you write lyrics? That could be a great tune with some vocals on it
      My clips

Originally posted by Rid
      How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Ok just listened to depression... great as well, but I didn't like the loud chords in places.. Seriously man you need to get something sorted out band/writing wise, your piano compositions are great.
        My clips

Originally posted by Rid
        How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Originally posted by Peterku
          Hey man, what happened??? The clips sound very lonely.

Nice, very nice music. Sensitive playing. The titles are perfect. Did you play the songs or did you have the titles first?

It's awsome how realistic a good digital piano can sound if you don't play it hard. However, I'd love to hear you play a 2.9-meter-long Bösendorfer one day. Piano is the queen of instruments indeed.
          Thanks Peterku

First I had the songs and then I thought about the titles.

Hm, I´m fine so far ..just busy weeks with school and stuff (write all these exams) Tomorrow 3 hours math exam/written test. 3 this week and next week also 3, all different subjects of course

Yeah, I´d like to have a real piano..that´ll be another inspiration because it sounds so much better then.

Originally posted by Nuntius
          I really liked when things go wrong. Can you write lyrics? That could be a great tune with some vocals on it
          Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can´t write lyrics but I like the vocal idea...a nice female voice would fit perfectly.

Originally posted by Nuntius
          Ok just listened to depression... great as well, but I didn't like the loud chords in places.. Seriously man you need to get something sorted out band/writing wise, your piano compositions are great.
          Thanks again!

I wanted to brake this silence mood a bit to express anger...perhaps I could do it in another, better way. These version are just a caption of the moment.

Thanks!
          Originally posted by Guitarist
          Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
          http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
          X