Hair O' The RAT (That Bit You)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair O' The RAT (That Bit You)

Press play on the "groove" button, hit record on the guitars... that's the formula.

Stuffed full of 80's cheese and cliches (minus tapping and wiggle stick shenanigans)

SH-5 Custom, RAT, ADA MP-1, Two Notes Torpedo CAB M+

(No Poseurs Were Harmed In The Creation Of This Clip)

I like this! It took me back to hanging with friends and driving to see a great live band. Not ares in the world, just wanting to ROCK!

How are you liking that two notes cab m? What guitar did you use here?
    The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

The groove was from GGD Drums - seemed 80's appropriate enough. Then just whipped up an 80's hair metal type rhythm and corresponding solo.

The Two Notes CAB M is an incredible tool for live use or studio; even has poweramp emulation.

mutt strat with SH-5 as usual - has a Callaham Am Std Strat block, saddles and arm.

Comment

Nice! How are you liking the GGD stuff? Do they give you samples like Toontrack or do you have to program everything from scratch? Sounds good!
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogner View Post
          Nice! How are you liking the GGD stuff? Do they give you samples like Toontrack or do you have to program everything from scratch? Sounds good!
          Yep lots of grooves. I need to find a funk groove now.

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post

Yep lots of grooves. I need to find a funk groove now.
            Was it tough getting GGD set up to work? Tell me about that process.

Comment

cool love the 80s tone there

I got a keeley modded rat...I use the selector switch more like a booster one diode setting, helps things open up http://www.robertkeeley.com/manuals/rat_3_way_mod.pdf

Comment

Working...
              X