No announcement yet.

RG550XH -Digital workout (working those digits :D) = fast neoclassical metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RG550XH -Digital workout (working those digits :D) = fast neoclassical metal

Well I finally changed the nasty old strings on my new axe

Time to turn things up a notch (without having to worry about giving myself tetanus in the bargain)

A fun little power/neoclassical metal track.....

On a side note I'm really liking the Edge Zero II trem on this thing. Solid as a rock!
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Time to go a little harder on the old digits

V2.. more of the same tasteful and melodic neoclassical powermetal/shred ..only a bit nippier for (my) maximum enjoyment

This axe was a bit disorienting to play at first....not just on the higher frets. I think the fact that I was aware that they were there at all made it "different" to approach in my mind..but thankfully I'm now over it now, Use he extra frets sparingly and tastefully..the odd stratospheric note/bend enhances the tune nicely ( ) & all in all I'm and happy to declare a shred factor of "10"..this baby is built for speed!

Fun times lie ahead
    Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 04-06-2022, 01:12 AM.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Continuing with the digital workout..this time w/ my Chinese Grote Semi-Hollow which is as shred-worthy of an axe as any other I own....

Not w/ my RG550 XH ...but did'nt want to start a new thread (cuz more of the same/self-indulgence )

Youtube

Comment

Working...
      X