X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitesnake - Crying In The Rain Solo

Seymour Duncan Seth Lover bridge, and lots of caffeine and smokes

Using real backing track found here (for anyone who wants it):

Can't believe someone is still covering a 35 years old song. Nice play though.
    "Tone is in the cheese." -LSP

"whoever says angus young is overrated is a complete idiot." -flank

Comment

Originally posted by brisk View Post
      Why not? Exactly what is the timeframe for any song to no longer be played?
      The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

Nice Playing LLL.
        The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Comment

It's one of the most epic guitar solos ever (John Sykes) and keeps your chops up.

Although I've known it for decades; finally decided to quickly record it.

Comment

Sounds killer ..it's crazy how close you get to the original

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
            If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
              Sounds killer ..it's crazy how close you get to the original
              Right? And he's doing it on lefty guitars!

(Awesome.playing, hats off! )

Comment

Great playing, really close to the original!
                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

35 years is nothing,lots of people still covering stuff from the 60's or classical music from a few hundred years ago etc etc.
                  http://www.soundclick.com/metalspider

Comment

I've played this song for years, epic guitar playing from a criminally under-rated guitarist.

Try it !

Comment

Working...
                    X