Underrated 80s Ballad Content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underrated 80s Ballad Content

Local potential buyers of my Charvel wanted to hear some soundclips, so I decided to use it on my latest cover.

In my opinion, this solo was Kee Marcello at his most melodic

Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Great tone and playing. So why are you selling the Charvel?

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
      Great tone and playing. So why are you selling the Charvel?

​​​​​​Thanks.

I'm downsizing my collection. Anything redundant or anything I don't 100% love gotta go.

The Charvel sounds nice, but I already got another Floyd HH superstrat and I like the neck on that one more
      Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

You shred dude - well done!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Nicely done.
            Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Nice sound and performance

Comment

Archer you make that look effortless, nicely done.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'm working on another cover too, which I'll drop along with an upcoming NGD.

Comment

Working...
                  X