Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't need no stinking amps!

Bagpipe metal up the butt!

Bagpipes remain one of the most irritating sounds to me.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I love them.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

The EPICNESS of Bagpipes can't be denied \m/

I'm not a massive fan of accordians (or the indian "Harmonium" variant which undoubtedly produces the crappiest sounds I have ever heard in my life ) But Bagpipes ****in' rule

Check out some Rhapsody or Gloryhammer tunes....then charge into battle
        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Bagpipes remain one of the most irritating sounds to me.
          Bag pipes rock. . I hated them when I was younger and I can only handle them in small doses now but it's an incredible instrument.

. Just think of them a oddly tuned guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
            The EPICNESS of Bagpipes can't be denied \m/

I'm not a massive fan of accordians (or the indian "Harmonium" variant which undoubtedly produces the crappiest sounds I have ever heard in my life ) But Bagpipes ****in' rule

Check out some Rhapsody or Gloryhammer tunes....then charge into battle
            accordians are awesome too, they're so damn versitile its sickening.

Comment

I think that's it...I can't stand the out-of-tuneness. Accordions are a close 2nd behind bagpipes for me. I hear a few instances where they work, but mostly can't stand them.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I think that the out of tunedness is what I like most.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Comment

I absolutely hate bagpipes but love them just as much in this song.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                    I think that's it...I can't stand the out-of-tuneness. Accordions are a close 2nd behind bagpipes for me. I hear a few instances where they work, but mostly can't stand them.
                    I think of accordion should be more often an often an accompaniment instrument, with maybe a few riffs thrown in here and there. Siniliar to a horn. Maybe even throwing a weird harmonic bass into the rythm.

Comment

I mean. . Come on, where would we be without this. . .

Comment

Guitar sounds like Bagpipes @1:49 & then again @ 4:49 . No idea how that happened. Just the choice of notes for the lead melody and how they interact with the rhythm guitar behind. (no effects or stuff like that)

I'm sure there's a reason for it. But eh, who cares. I just like that I got lucky & it sounds like bagpipes
                        "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                        If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
                        X