Single release - Thrillers and Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single release - Thrillers and Kings

Hey guys, this is my new (first) release!

Guitars were recorded with my Gibson LP signature T with A2P's and an old Tonelab LE.

80s Rock style !!

I hope you like it....
    Attached Files
    Thrillers and Kings by mariosyjp, released 10 September 2022 VERSE It's late I find my self indulging in the dream But time's not clear and fading over me Release the feeling that should never be Lost in a place of memory BRIDGE Where did you go? Tired of living on my own. Who did you see? CHORUS Thrillers and kings are gone (but you are always on my mind) Thrillers and kings you’ve made your mark in time Thrillers and kings are gone Thrillers and kings I've got you on my mind VERSE 2 Sunrise I find my self exhausted in the scene The night is gone and nothing is complete Release the feeling that should never be Lost in this place of memory BRIDGE Where did you go? Tired of living on my own. Who did you see? I don't know! SOLO CHORUS
    Last edited by mariosyjp; 09-11-2022, 10:11 PM.

Sounds good Mario, the vocals are almost dead on for someone but I can't think of who ATM, it'll come to me later I'm sure.

Comment

Thanks for commenting, glad you like it!

Comment

I like it and yes it is very 80s, especially the keys. Lots of great original music around here lately. I am digging the creativity.

Comment

Thanks so much! I'm also on Spotify now:

(plus itunes,amazon music, youtube etc etc)

Comment

Congratulations on your new release! It sounds like you put a lot of work into getting the guitars just right with your Gibson LP signature T and the Tonelab LE. The 80s rock style is definitely coming through, and I really like it. The vocals in your new release really caught my attention. If you're looking to get your music out there and get more plays on Spotify, you might want to check out the resources at https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/. They have some great tips and tools for musicians looking to increase their reach and build their audience. Keep on rockin', Mario!
            Last edited by JasonSmith; 01-05-2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonSmith View Post
              Congratulations on your new release! It sounds like you put a lot of work into getting the guitars just right with your Gibson LP signature T and the Tonelab LE. The 80s rock style is definitely coming through, and I really like it. The vocals in your new release really caught my attention.
              Thank you for your kind comment!
              More songs coming soon!

Comment

Being one who was actually involved in the 80's early 90's hard rock and metal scene I really like this. You nailed the vibe of the era and it sounds great.
                PS this was us 1993 live
                Last edited by Ascension; 01-02-2023, 07:45 PM.
                Guitars
                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Thank you it means a lot!

That's a very good live mix! Is this an original song?

Comment

Really cool sound. Parts reminded me of Gary Moore!

Comment

Thanks!!! That's actually one of my favourite guitar players!!

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by mariosyjp View Post
                          Hey guys, this is my new (first) release!

Guitars were recorded with my Gibson LP soundcloud promotion T with A2P's and an old Tonelab LE.

80s Rock style !!

I hope you like it....

A very cool hit! I liked it too.
                          Last edited by DarrenBarnes; 06-13-2023, 06:29 AM.

Comment

That's really cool!

Comment

Thanks a lot guys much appreciated!!!

There are a few more songs on my channel:

Electric Guitarist, Songwriter/Producer Passionate about the revival of 80s Rock music Follow me on your favourite music platform:
                              Last edited by mariosyjp; 06-11-2023, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X