Test recording of my new rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test recording of my new rig

About 3 weeks ago I bought a Univeral Audio Ox. I've never been able to get a decent sound of of a miking a cab so I figured lets give this a go. This the first bit of an old song my original band recorded almost 20 years ago (god I feel old). I decided to try and build something familiar to start so I can work with the gear and software to learn while not having to try and write something at the same time.

Thoughts?

We are the world's ultimate tribute to the Rolling Stones! Our live show emulates the experience of seeing the world's greatest rock n' roll band live and in person.
    Last edited by Powdered Toast Man; 10-31-2022, 07:36 AM.
    -
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

I like it, sounds very full.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      I like it, sounds very full.
      Thanks! What's amazing to me is how little I've had to do to it in order to sound good. This is with no processing on the guitars. No EQ. Just added some compression on the bass and on the mastering output and that's it.
      -
      My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Yeah sounds great. Indie rock paradise!
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
        http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

Working...
        X