Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single release - The Siren

Hey guys, this is my new release!

Guitars were recorded with my Gibson LP signature T with A2P's and Bias FX 2.

80s Hard Rock style !!

I hope you like it....
    https://show.co/3C9Zp1G

more coming soon...
    Flashback is an 80s style Rock Instrumental This is a collaboration we did with Vito and Tony who are great musicians and great people! If you like Van Halen and Michael Schenker, you'll love this!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mariosyjp; 11-23-2022, 09:01 AM.

Definitely has a strong 80s rock vibe! I feel like the vocals should be just a hair back in the mix and the lead guitars should be just a little more forward when there's no singing going on. It all works pretty well together as a song though.
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Thanks for the comments! It's funny that others have said the exact opposite about the mix, I guess it comes down to personal preference.

Comment

Working...
      X