Little demo of my "doom metal" album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little demo of my "doom metal" album.

I wanted to wait for the whole album to be done before sharing *anything*, however it's taking way longer than I thought, and now I just wanna share a tidbit of this!
    So here!

It's very much a "sonic soundscape" kinda thing and there's very little compression (as of yet) so I suggest your best stereo or headphones cranked - just be warned, the quiet parts are quiet, and the loud parts are LOUD , but that's what i'm going for.

And I say "doom metal" but that's just the main #1 inspiration. also inspired by black metal, dungeon synth, and noise rock, so it's definitely not gonna be for everyone. if you are more into 'delicious soundscape' kinda stuff rather than guitar wizardry, this is for you. A few songs on the album are more simple doom metal type songs, and I'm strongly considering putting vocal tracks on those. But I think at least half of it will be stuff more like this.

I will say though it's very much a demo - the guitars and bass were done quick and dirty, 1-take kinda thing on my Katana , and will get re-recorded when the album is complete, at that time I will also mix& master I very much hope you enjoy this demo, though.

And if you're curious, the bass is a MIM P-bass w\ SD Quarter pounder. The guitar is an old 90's swimming pool strat with Quarter pounder bridge (That's most of the tones). The neck tones you hear are a Dimarzio SDS-1 in the neck. There are some tones that are Bridge + Middle out of phase , too (SSL-1 in the middle)

Cheers
    Attached Files

I dig it. Nice job!

Comment

Nice solo metulz work. Very listenable.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

Working...
      X